Written by thegeeman
I Just thought i would share with you my latest breeding project. This is my second group of 260 and infact the 260 was the first Hypan I managed to breed.
- Jewel 100ltr
- Eheim external 650lph with difuser
- Under gravel filter
- The normal hypan slate and cave set up with some bogwood
- Water is almost 7PH with 250ppm
- Temp between 82-84c.
- Daily water changes of 25% and gravel vac once a month.
- 5 Adult Queen Arabesque, 1 male 4 females
- 9 Corydoras Panda
- Handfull of Assassin snails
- 10 Zebra Rasbora
They are now on there 6th spawn in almost 9 weeks and I think I have around 50 fry at various stages