EOI Breeding Colony L046

clint8

Oct 9, 2009
Australia
EOI

Adult breeding colony of L046 zebras. Would like to sell as a colony so will not split unless i really have to.

The colony sizes range from 7cm-10.5cm TL

Unsure exactly what the ratio of sexes are. Colony is about 5-5.5 years old now.

Colony of 7 x L046

For serious fish keepers, please PM with your reasonable offer. Silly offers will not be entertained.

Prefer to sell locally but can ship interstate via Qantas Freight at buyers expense and risk.

Located in Melbourne. Fish can be viewed at an arranged time and day. A current driver's license will be required for security reasons.

Have more pictures for interested parties. Also have pictures of baby fries to prove is a breeding colony

Please leave me a PM

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney

Was or was it not that this thread was closed with a thread link leading to eoi closed all who know info regarding this plz speak up as the owner has a right to know who is steering this site to ground if was the owner who reopen it i thank u .

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
Important

To all members i want them to know that i am still a member and i want all of you to be a member with me do not take any negativity out of incident as we are lucky to have a owner that is understanding and most important a fellow hobbyist we should all try help each other and if anyone sees something wrong or being harassed let site owner know and it will be fixed owner can not monitor all the activity . Thank u