Jul 23, 2013
Perth
For sale/wtb?
EOI

Type of fish/goods:-
Peppermint bristlenose

Size:-
Main breeding adults 9-13cm
Few juvies that I can take out and measure if needed but would range between as small as 3cm to 7-8cm

Sex(if known):-
Colony consists of 3 males and 8 females

Qty available:-
11 "breeding" adults

Price:-
EOI looking at approximately 75 dollars a fish for adult breeders and will work out a deal of buyer takes adults and also wants juvies but would prefer to sell adults as a whole.

Postage/shipping available?:-
If suitable buyer is over east I can ask a friend of mine to give me a hand with shipping at buyers expense

Location(if pick up only)?:-

Photos:-
(Optional)
Can SMS pictures of adults and fry on request if need be, will upload some photos when I get the chance :)

Pm is fine or you can text on 0457796068

Just a bit of information as to why thinking about selling: really regretful sale but I am going to be moving house and basically I will have to decide between taking them and some 134's I have just purchased from Bigjohnno, as the pepper mints haven't been playing nice with the 134's when I tried introducing them in a tank together. I will look for any excuse not to get rid of them so please no ridiculous offers, this colony produces a few batches of eggs for me every 2-3weeks ranging from batches of 30 eggs to a couple I have had in excess of 80-100 plus.this just goes to show that there are younger female breeders spawning as well as the larger older females. Buyer will not be disappointed I can assure you of that.

Should also mention that there will be ATLEAST 30-50 juvies available to go with the breeding colony., although the number would probably be closer to 70-80 as some of the juvies are available for sale on gumtree.

May also consider trades for 134 sub adults/adults.

Any questions guys, feel free to ask. I know I'm new to these forums so if you would like a more seasoned member located in wa to check the colony out feel free to let me know :)

Cheers guys

Last edited:

axle

Sep 4, 2009
Perth Australia
I can personally vouch for this colony. I have never seen such a productive group of peps thats for sure.
Zac has a good little peppermint production line going here and its a bargain.

zacy boy

Jul 23, 2013
Perth
Have decided against selling. Sorry to all those who enquired, have had 2 spawns since I posted. Not worth letting them go will just have to make the relocation work. Mods can delete if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.