L340?

I

intrepidmax

The smaller fish are L002 Max:D:D

Cheers

thegeeman

pmsfllllllllllllllllllllll yes they are L002 (the ones I dont take interest in pmsl) sorry my bad....oooops

Im off to throw myself in a cold bath and wake myself up.

pass me the pointy cap with the big D on please.

I

intrepidmax

Ok here is were Im standing on this the pic you have gee looks identical to the 340 I have and the pic kev has also looks like the 340 I have but without the gold banding. the 270 I have seen and have, have stripes rather than the swirls, dots and dashes. I know its not morse code but It would probably be easier to understand. lol

My 340 are not wild so Im not overly bothered with breeding them at the moment or looking for matches, at least not until I can find my camera as I would like a positive ID on the 2 smallest (that do look like debs) there is also a Good chance I will sell these on and look for a wild group. after the fish house is built and the 2 massive tanks have gone in of course.

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
The L270 you have max are from the same group of fish Kev posted pics of. The baby 270 carries it stripes until its a year or so old then they start to break up.

Cheers

thegeeman

I

intrepidmax

yes yes lol I know I know....right Im off cos Im getting proper red faced now lol. I know what I mean just no one else does....lol. pmsl :p

I

intrepidmax

dont send me nuffink graham .....the 340 you have are actually 250 pmsfllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
They're longer and more streamlined.
Thanks. Thats exactly the way I see it aswell:) The 340 is a short stocky fish and the 270 is long and slender. If you look at my original pic the backend is almost the same thickness down to the tail but on the 270 its more of a triangle shape down to the tail

Cheers

thegeeman

sojapat

Aug 7, 2009
In a bottle on the roof
L270?

L270 havent been imported for ages now .
They are L340 because i know where they are from
L340 Colombia :clap:
L270 Brazil :wb: Banned so not possible
They dont look alike anyway.
L270 is mostly drab.