EOI - various L's from my different breeding colonies

Strals

Jul 28, 2013
Marrickville
Needing to downsize and looking at selling some of my Ls from my breeding colonies.

It's really hard to work out current market price for these - so testing here to see what they are worth before selling.

Please respond to this thread or send me a message on here. No SMSing or emails please as I can't keep track of them.

Let my know what fish you are interested in and what price.

L134 pair or trio
L066 trio (1m 2f) or 2m & 3 f
L397 pair
L004/5 young adult males
L387 males x 2
Super red BN males

Many thanks
Ant.

Orion

Sep 4, 2020
Needing to downsize and looking at selling some of my Ls from my breeding colonies.

It's really hard to work out current market price for these - so testing here to see what they are worth before selling.

Please respond to this thread or send me a message on here. No SMSing or emails please as I can't keep track of them.

L134 pair or trio
L397 pair
L004/5 young adult males
L387 males x 2
Super red BN males

Many thanks
Ant.
Please call me 0426681264

Orion

Sep 4, 2020

L134 pair or trio
L397 pair
L004/5 young adult males
L387 males x 2
Super red BN males

Many thanks
Ant.
Where about a are you located? Interested in the L134 and the L004 and maybe super reds