16" L190 getting his 5 a day

matubula

Retired Staff
May 7, 2009
Chester, UK
Wow they are really nice fish, how long will it take him to get through all that?
Thanks for the comments. Half a courgette will last about 2 hours and rest he can deal with overnight, difficult to judge because he is quite sporadic, but when he gets going he take s big chunks out.

Oscar300

May 8, 2009
North east uk
He is a handsome beasty<3 , the chew chew looks proper fresh and white<3and I just cant get over that glass, its amazing stuff.

I See you using forks to weigh the grub down, I gave in using forks after I saw GL spank my watermellon away who rammed into the business end of the fork (corgette fell off), mellon swam of with the fork stuck in her:blink:. After that near heart attack I stick spoons in everything:whistle:

matubula

Retired Staff
May 7, 2009
Chester, UK
The optiwhite is really good, in the future (when the price is down) I can see it being the standard. Even though the other tank is still packed with panaque, all attention is on the optiwhite.

Skirge

Jul 23, 2010
UK - Newcastle (Toon Toon)
Oh wow he is amazing.. mine is still a baby compared to him, we have had him for 5 days now.

Here is mine enjoying some cucumber
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMlJUo5driQ"]YouTube- My Royal Pleco Loves His Cucumber[/ame]