Best food for growth L333?

Irene0100

UK Support Team
May 14, 2009
Norfolk, UK
I think its good to give quite a variety of food. but I find water qual the biggest influence on breeding. followed by hours of light and weather pressure.

timmy82

Oct 3, 2012
Eumundi
Thanks for the feed back I seem to be on the right track with them then. I have many Discus pairs and just got some mature L333 and also going to get some other L's for breeding too so intrested in seeing what has suceeded with others.

YAL05T

Global Moderators
Staff member
May 22, 2009
North of Sydney
Hey mate, I condition my 333 colony with nls cichlid 3mm, then when we have any large barometric changes I do a massive 60-70% cool water change. It usually results in at least 80% of the males sitting on a batch. Might be tough to do the same if they cohabitate with your discus though.

timmy82

Oct 3, 2012
Eumundi
Hey thanks for the feed back. All my tanks are independant tanks with sponges and the addition of power heads in with the L's. I will give it another go later tonight I just split them into male & female pairs as I had 2m & 2f in 110ltr and the all seem to be more interested in the caves than before. With the cyclone up just north we should get a big of a drop over the next 24hrs I give them some different food and a big water change and hopefully.:clap: