bloodworm pellets

Tener ds

Mar 22, 2010
Crawley (uk)
hi,does any one use these?
seen an add on ebay for these:
(100% natural hi-nutritional hydrolyzed bloodworm extract, fantastic value pellet feed for all of your cold water fish, tropical fish and snails.

This succulent pellet is a far better feed than the natural bloodworm as you can introduce these pellets quite happily knowing that you are not introducing any kind of nasty water bourne organisms into your tank or pond as can be associated with the live bloodworm

This ideal food source will not cloud your water and will give your fish / snails a much needed protein and calcium boost.)
taken from there add.
worth getting do u think?

Zebra Pleco

Retired Staff
Nov 18, 2010
Gardenstown, NE Scotland
www.zebra-plec.com
Looking at the auction description, its the exact type of pellet I use. They are very good, hold there shape for ages, does not fowl water and can be easily removed in morning if over fed. My Corries and Pleco's love them. For the money, a very good buy.

hinchles

Feb 13, 2012
UK
[ame="http://youtu.be/ProY-JNHjrQ"]302 Found[/ame]

sorry for the video size I only have a phone and thats what came out when I clicked record turns out the phone isn't the best thing for taking video with :)

plecoboy88

Sep 4, 2011
Middlesbrough
Yeah I would think so, I can't see it doing no harm.
Just don't replace there normal protein foods as the protein percentage is unknown in the bloodworm pellets. :)