buy and sell

ryannxs

May 3, 2009
london
was trying to reply to apost on the buy and sell forum and said i needed to be a premium member to post here. why aren't us lowly yet loyal mebers not aloutd to post here? not starting an argument, just think the site would benefit from more freedom. its not only the hardcore members who want to buy and sell fish, its also people who dont reguarly visit. i understand advertising is a product worth paying for and i know the price is reasonable but should you have to pay for a WANTED advertisment. the member is not going make any money. again guys this is just m opinion and would like to see this sitehavea familly, comunity feel rather than a business feel, but then again... its not my site! thanks for listening guys:thumbup:

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
:hi:

You don't need to be a premium member if you want to buy from a thread that's up, just drop the member a pm.

You also do not need to be a premium member to put up 'for sales' but you do need to pay £3 for a year buy/sell subscription.This is a small fee to help cover the costs of running the forum so that we don't have to start putting ads etc up. All money made from premium memberships/subscriptions go back into the site, not in our pockets. We are also looking at some classifieds software which will be beneficial to everyone.

Thanks