Database Error

Brengun

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 22, 2009
Burrum Heads, Queensland, Australia
Just had 3 goes at replying to a post. Database error every time I tried to post it.

Not only that, lately it keeps logging me out even tho I have it set to remember me.
I mean I don't only have to type in the first letter of my name and the rest fills into log in, I have to type the whole entire name and password and 5 mins later I am logged out and its done it again!

Might have a holiday off this forum atm, its doin my head in lol.

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
I have also had today for first time!
I sure the owner and admins are working on on upgrade or something else.
Up to now i have had good connection with this site other sites have had issues like this generally only can be resoved from upgrade from hosting end which means more money so maybe more members may need to be a paying member which i'm not atm.
Maybe the owner or admin can link this with a reply??
just happened to me too.
we had other issues originally that doodles sorted for us, but its starting to look like the upgrade does need to happen asap, but as you have said, they aren't cheap.
we are on it though

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
Not only that, lately it keeps logging me out even tho I have it set to remember me.
I mean I don't only have to type in the first letter of my name and the rest fills into log in, I have to type the whole entire name and password and 5 mins later I am logged out and its done it again!
never had that problem Brenda, maybe something on your pc?, have you tried clearing your cookies etc?
has this happened to anyone else?