Doomsday rescues

Stan

Apr 23, 2009
Shenzhen, China
I rescued these two guys from tiny bags hanging on the side of the street in Hong Kong this morning. The temp was a nippy 17*c so i kept one in each side of my hoodie inside my jacket til we got home. both are doing well and had good bellies and were making waste. So what are they? sorry for the cell phone pics.

Attachments

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
well done Stan, extra bonus for you. At first glanze thought L004/L005 but I am not sure. Good luck cheers jk :thumbup:

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
wow Stan, great rescue, I think you were meant to be there to see them . The are lucky. Not gonna guess what kind , but they are awesome ! In safe hands now.

beencees

Nov 5, 2011
Brisbane
God i wish they had things like this hanging in bags on the side of the street here in aus, lol!
Good score Stan. They do look a bit like L004/005's but head shape might be a bit wrong. I'm sure someone here can give a positive id.

Stan

Apr 23, 2009
Shenzhen, China
well done Stan, extra bonus for you. At first glanze thought L004/L005 but I am not sure. Good luck cheers jk :thumbup:
Thanks, JK it could be, I'm still confused as to what they are.

wow Stan, great rescue, I think you were meant to be there to see them . The are lucky. Not gonna guess what kind , but they are awesome ! In safe hands now.
Thanks, I count myself as the lucky one.

possibly L201's ?
I was thinking the same thing by head shape but they are quite small but very hairy so...?

God i wish they had things like this hanging in bags on the side of the street here in aus, lol!
Good score Stan. They do look a bit like L004/005's but head shape might be a bit wrong. I'm sure someone here can give a positive id.
There were other plecs as well, but these seemed the most savable. there were also some royals but their bellies were so caved in I didn't want to chance it.

So thats 2 for L004-005, one for L201. I'm not gonna bother them for better shots for a few days and just let them get settled in. I'll try for some better shots after boxing day.