Feedback from Phone users needed:D

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
I've been looking at the vbulletin mobile suite again, it isn't out yet but looks like it will be $200 which is quite a lot of money. I would like some feedback from you guys about what phones you use and whether a mobile suite would be beneficial to you. Personally If we had a good android etc mobile browsing app, I would consider getting a phone with android or other lol

Link to App
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/content.php/332-vBulletin-Mobile-FAQ

Also if we do think its a good idea then we could have some sort of fund raiser to get the money:dk:

Tener ds

Mar 22, 2010
Crawley (uk)
i use my iphone 3gs more than my pc when i won,t to use the web.
the only problem i have with this site is when i won,t to read/reply to, private messages.
apart from that all ok,but $200 is a lot of dosh..:wb:

Jamie24

Jul 29, 2009
Devon
I have got a Sony Ericsson Satio and like Joby sais, its exactly the same as when browsing on my pc or laptop at home.. just a smaller screen...

J

Joby

Retired Staff
Aug 9, 2009
West Midlands
And thats without any extra programs that any forum has to add?
Is that the new phone you got in the end?
Yes thats without adding any special programs or apps :thumbup:

Yes went with this in the end, pleased with it but the speakers don't seem very loud or I'm going deaf :whistle:

Jackson

Jan 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
With my phone viewing and using the site is the exact same as on a PC. I tried it all now videos and pics and it works great. I know I replied once saying it's like using a PC but now I am 100% sure of it.

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Thanks guys for the feedback, we can skip it then. I will look into adding tapatalk again, although not overly impressed that people have to pay to post using it.