For Cup and Lornek8

garfieldnfish

Oct 7, 2009
Acworth, GA
I see a lot of familiar names here, lol. I posted on PF before it went down to let you two know thanks for the ID on the red tailed pleco and to tell you both that all 4 of them are on their way to GA. I will get 2 and DiscusChris the other 2. We decided to split the auction as we only live about one hour from each other and this way if we get lucky enough and end up with 2 females and 2 males we can switch them out if by chance we devide them the wrong way. They are only 3 inches at this time so too young to sex. I have a 55 gal river set-up that mine will go into eventually. But for right now they will have to do with a 15 gal until space permits me to move some plecos around. I promise this is my last pleco purchase. (At least for this month, lol)

Lornek8

Apr 21, 2009
Hawaii
I see a lot of familiar names here, lol. I posted on PF before it went down to let you two know thanks for the ID on the red tailed pleco and to tell you both that all 4 of them are on their way to GA. I will get 2 and DiscusChris the other 2. We decided to split the auction as we only live about one hour from each other and this way if we get lucky enough and end up with 2 females and 2 males we can switch them out if by chance we devide them the wrong way. They are only 3 inches at this time so too young to sex. I have a 55 gal river set-up that mine will go into eventually. But for right now they will have to do with a 15 gal until space permits me to move some plecos around.
Glad you got them. Its not one you see all the time. Good luck with them.

I promise this is my last pleco purchase. (At least for this month, lol)
lol. Are you sure you didn't mean to post this last week? It's a long way off till the end of this month.