Other For Sale or Trade: L134s for L333s / L397s or L046s ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiBigD

Apr 16, 2010
Sydney, Australia
For Sale/Trade 5 x L134s (7 - 7.5cms)

This is a mixed group of 5 young fish that I've brought from 4 different sources to get a mixed gene pool. 2 of these at from Perth, 1 from Melbourne, 1 from Adelaide and 1 from Sydney. I can't tell you which came from which sorry as they've been in the same tank for some time. The fish had been kept seperate as there were from different growers and in different tanks. But I've selected the fish I wish to keep from a group of 15 and the rest I'm wanting to trade or sell

From a trading point of view I'm looking to trade up to 3 fish for a pair of L333s that must be at least 8 - 9cms and ideally have spawned or produced eggs the once. I'm also looking for a pair of L397s or at least a confirmed female and am open to offers.

If selling then I'm looking for $400 each. Am open to partials/discussions but the trade for L333s is my preferred choice.

I've also got a few others to go up including a proven pair of Albino Shortfins (Male of 10cm+, Female of 8cm+), a trio of Peppermints (Young still but confirmed male and 2 females), 2 L270s (4 - 4.5cm) and a young 5 - 5.5cm L333.

The Albino Shortfins aren't related and their first batch produced 45 fry. The Male I got from Brisbane and the Female from Adelaide. The Peppermints, the male came from Melbourne and the two females from different breeders in Sydney. The L270s are both from Melbourne. The L333 is too small to go in with my trio of L333s as they're on 8 - 9cms. It came from Adelaide as well about 6 months ago and the seller had it from a local breeder in the area so not related to the Sydney stock.

My ultimate aim is good strong diverse stock hence its taken some time and expense sourcing the various fish and I must have phoned pretty much every shop and seller over the last 18 months when they've had fish of interest. I've been pretty picky and these guys have been kept in pretty good conditions. They're all feeding well and a mixture of foods including both variety and quality. The vegetarians all take everything from pellets through to peas, beans, cabbage, onion, pretty much any vegetable. The carnivores get the usual frozen stuff (BBS, Mozy etc) through to small frozen prawns, live shrimps (rcs), shrimp pellets and some vegetables including fresh. Feeding has never been an issue for any of them.

PM me is the easiest way as I check here often. Any questions just ask as well. These are pictures of the L134s, still got to do the rest for anybody interested

Am willing to ship pretty much anywhere provided we both pay associated costs our end if trading

- KiwiBigD

Status
Not open for further replies.