for sale some nice young red grass guppies male and female and some nice young mosaic black fin guppies

johnbetta397

Feb 26, 2023
the red grass guppies 25 dollers a trio and the mosaic black fin guppies 55 dollers a trio pick up crestmead brisbane qld please pm me for more info and if intrested cheers john

johnbetta397

Feb 26, 2023
these now all sold on diffrent forum to one buyer so i am happy there will be no more for sale ever again on here

johnbetta397

Feb 26, 2023
my nose isnt out of joint and wtf dude i only said i wouldnt sell on here dude cause all sold and yeah this is a pleco fish forum i just thought id try my luck no need to be so dam nasty dude i havent been nasty to u till now keep going i will report u to the mods on here or admin thats your only warning just rember i can be down right nasty but dont want to be as u come across as a nice person

Caveman 70

Oct 16, 2018
Brisbane,Australia
you stated i am happy to say there will be no more on sale here ever.....
sure sounds like someone stuck a bee in your pants....if you dont want your comments/ statements misconstrued maybe proof read your post before hitting send but go ahead contact admin/ mods.and let the cards fall where they may
dont worry i will do it for you

Reactions: johnbetta397

johnbetta397

Feb 26, 2023
no dude i wont do that to u i was just having a bad day when i said what i said but your right i did say what i said in my post