FS: L200 (green phantoms)Hemiancistrus subviridis

dylan4344

May 16, 2020
Hey guys, was on the forum a while back but forgot my login.

got 4 of these for sale at 13-15cm looks like 2females 1 male and 1 unknown but leaning towards male.

For photos and video leave your email and ill send them over.

Just want to make it clear that these are the normal L200 not the highfins,(as stated by the scientific name in the heading)

Meet up near Warrnambool (for security reason, no house visit) meetup or can post to most airports within Aus.

Reactions: Matty71

Matty71

Aug 20, 2018
Gold coast
I wouldnt bother, I just went to pick up 8 L046 for $3,200 k from the Brissy airport from him. The shipment didnt exist, there were no live fish onboard. Had Supervisors and everyone checking at Quantas with zero outcome. Seemed super legit who I spoke to and txt many times. I mean a real legit and convincing bloke. But mysteriously his phone is off on this particular day. No, call, no txt no response via email either. Goes by the name of Dylan Tran Nguyen. My stupidity and my fault which I do not wish others to experience at the hands of this bloke.

Reactions: THOMAS87

antz1961

Mar 21, 2011
Melbourne
Sorry to hear this type of behaviour Matty.
Not everyone is honest and above board.
I was about to send him my details, inquiring about the 200's.
Lesson for all to be learnt here, try to check via references from other members etc.
When purchasing from interstate, and especially from new account members.
Hope he gets whats coming his way.

THOMAS87

Jun 22, 2020
Hey guys, was on the forum a while back but forgot my login.

got 4 of these for sale at 13-15cm looks like 2females 1 male and 1 unknown but leaning towards male.

For photos and video leave your email and ill send them over.

Just want to make it clear that these are the normal L200 not the highfins,(as stated by the scientific name in the heading)

Meet up near Warrnambool (for security reason, no house visit) meetup or can post to most airports within Aus.
Hi

Gonna give me my money back or send me my fish ?
Spoke to the police again today. They're coming for you buddy.
Just give me my money back & this ends now

THOMAS87

Jun 22, 2020
I wouldnt bother, I just went to pick up 8 L046 for $3,200 k from the Brissy airport from him. The shipment didnt exist, there were no live fish onboard. Had Supervisors and everyone checking at Quantas with zero outcome. Seemed super legit who I spoke to and txt many times. I mean a real legit and convincing bloke. But mysteriously his phone is off on this particular day. No, call, no txt no response via email either. Goes by the name of Dylan Tran Nguyen. My stupidity and my fault which I do not wish others to experience at the hands of this bloke.
Hey mate
He did same to me. Have you had any luck with police or bank?

Fordy137

May 16, 2022
Hey mate
He did same to me. Have you had any luck with police or bank?
Hi guys. My son just got scammed for $4,500 by the same guy. Do you have any contact information?! My mobile is 0459 870 347. Please contact me ASAP