FS Windelov Java fern, KUBOTAI LOACHES and SWORD PLANTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDL

Oct 11, 2009
SYDNEY, ASUTRALIA
Hey all :hi: I have for sale the following.....

Kubotai or pokadot loaches 4-5cm $58 2 for $105, or 5 for $235
these gys are fantastic in a cichlid tank (if acclimatised) and added with young cichlids, as they are still young, in planted tanks as they do not destroy and uproot plants, and as a general tropical fish. Growing to around 10ish cm these guys really are a fantastic little addition to any tank.

link to pic of adult loaches. THEY LOOK AWESOME AS A SCHOOL.... ill try and get a pic of mine scuttling around the tank..

Also Up for sale, Windelov Java fern in bunches containing 6 PLUS RHIZOMES $10

SWORD PLANTS - XXL RADICANS $20
Lge OZELOTS, ROSE, MARBLE QUEENS AND RUBINS $14

Postage for plants is from $10 (depending on express post satchel size) and for fish on application.

Last edited:

Brengun

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 22, 2009
Burrum Heads, Queensland, Australia
Are these the exact same sort of loaches MikeW is selling atm on plecoplanet or are these you have a different sort as there seems to be so many different names for the same loach.

If it is the same loach, are yours a different bloodline?
Is it possible to breed the loaches when they get old enough?

HDL

Oct 11, 2009
SYDNEY, ASUTRALIA
hey mate yeah same loaches, um they may be from a different blood line??? but were in the same lot. YOU CAN NOT BREED THEM, this has not been achieved to date, but you could be the first.

Hit me up with a PM if you would like to know anything else

Brengun

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 22, 2009
Burrum Heads, Queensland, Australia
Oh rats. Wouldn't it be great if they could be bred in a home aquarium though? Oh well, maybe someone might one day and we can all get tips from them.

Woulda got some windelov off you just would you believe it, I just bought some last week? Will keep an eye out for what else you got coming up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.