Home made breeding cave's

Zebra Pleco

Retired Staff
Nov 18, 2010
Gardenstown, NE Scotland
www.zebra-plec.com
How long did they take to cut out and make, very nice job. I hate people like you, because now I'm thinking, cool idea, must give that a shot.

I will get all the stuff together, spend hours, playing around with angle grinders, get covered in dirt etc and when I eventually get finished, it will look c**p and go straight in the bin. Then as I always do, I give up and buy caves from on here or ebay.

Not very technical, I get blisters cutting the grass lol

Vaney

Apr 3, 2011
Holland
How long did they take to cut out and make, very nice job. I hate people like you, because now I'm thinking, cool idea, must give that a shot.

I will get all the stuff together, spend hours, playing around with angle grinders, get covered in dirt etc and when I eventually get finished, it will look c**p and go straight in the bin. Then as I always do, I give up and buy caves from on here or ebay.

Not very technical, I get blisters cutting the grass lol
Never give up ZP:thumbup:

SilverDub

Apr 27, 2009
Love your tank Vaney, I have family in Almera you fancy making some caves and billing me for your efforts. I am planning to build a Xingu biotope during 2012.

I notice you have very deep sand, do get gas build in the sand? I was considering (only considering at this stage) using granit slabs cut to size for the bottom of the tank then sealed around the edges.

Looking for inspiration around the web and seeing your set has inspired me. Thanks.