How much food is enough for my l144 fry/adults

alstare2000

Mar 21, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Hello guys I have a feeding related question.

I have 46gal tank, 4 adult or almost adult L144 3-3.5"
25-2 month old fry (originally 30 only lost 5)
20-1 month old fry (doesn't seem it grew at all I lost about 30 of these they seem not to grow at all and had highest die off rate)
60-2weeks old fry in fry saver(have some kind of food 24/7 doing good)

So my question is am I feeding enough or not enough in my main tank as some of the 1 month old still die every few days even had the 2 month old die couple weeks ago.

They get repashy soilent green 4 small cubes ( size-wise adds up to about 2-3 NLS H2O stable wafers) they finish that in about an hour in the morning.

Then something else in the afternoon ex. 1 hikari algae waffers or 1x NLS H20 that seems to take hours to disapear but always all pieces are gone by next morning. And then for the night I give them couple slices of zuccini that I take out in the morning every 2-3 days or they get NLS AlgaeMax or Repashy again. All things are rotated so they usually don't get the same thing in a day but is it enough for them ? or should I increase amount of food they getting/sizes, or the die offs I have is due to second batch that never really learned how to eat ?

There is wood in the tank and some moss no other live plants.
Thanks Daniel