Howdy.... again

Doodle

May 4, 2009
Bracknell
Sorry havnt posted for a while, things kinda got a little crazy and carried away doing other things.

However got prompted to post on this fantastic looking new theme/layout so i thought i would.

Im looking for a good fishshop in my area other than the 'normal' ones.

I live in bracknell/maidenhead area and frequent most around here but they are all the same! Was wondering if anyone knows some that are good, good stock etc localish!:)

anyway hope you are all good.

Getting a strong urge to try another marine tank after a while away from them as it seems easier now but not sure yet:drool:

Paul

Oct 3, 2009
Hampshire, England.
There's a Maidenhead Aquatics in Bracknell that specialize in L number plecs and African Cichlids. They have a huge selection of L numbers. Normally about 30+ different kinds. I live in Farnborough so kinda near you. There's:

Maidenhead Aquatics @ Ascot
Maidenhead Aquatics @ Farnham
Maidenhead Aquatics @ Bracknell
Maidenhead Aquatics @ Basingstoke
Lynchford Aquatics @ North Camp
Pets At Home @ Farnborough
Pets At Home @ Farnham

I think there's another Lynchford Aquatics at Ascot as well. I'm always at the Bracknell Maidenhead Aquatics though hah.

Doodle

May 4, 2009
Bracknell
Thanks for that, didn't know about the lynchford in ascot will try and find that tomorrow.

I'm in the bracknell branch of ma so often that they know me by my cars and their mileage! Very good selection thou and brilliant customer service- Pete is a top man.

Have been to most on your list although not the ma in Farnham! Trying go think where it is- will go and look now

ta

Paul

Oct 3, 2009
Hampshire, England.
It's in the middle of nowhere in a country market haha. It's on the same road as Bird World, pass that on your right and keep going for a few miles and it's on your right :)

Doodle

May 4, 2009
Bracknell
Thanks Paul
I think I might go and find it tomorrow.

Was in Oakley green's ma today talking about their November deal on a seashell marine 4ft- very tempting very tempting!
Could have a new tank in a few weeks!

Paul

Doodle

May 4, 2009
Bracknell
Well found it, nice surprise. Nice little shop unfortunately them having the 5' marine tank ( of which im looking to get ) on display as you walk in did not help me in the slightest!!!

had a good look round, some nice plecs but it seems the best shop ive found around me at the moment is indeed my local MA at binfield.

I shall endeavour to keep looking thou.

Paul

Oct 3, 2009
Hampshire, England.
I went to the Reading Maidenhead Aquatics yesterday for the first time and they're just got in quite a big selection of L numbers. From what I remember they had ...

Green Phantoms
Gold Nuggets
Chocolate Candy Stripes
Royal Panque (sp?)
Tigers
Errmmm quite a few more. I'd say about 10-15 different L numbers at reasonable prices.

The display tanks they have there are very impressive. The 15,000 litre indoor pond is incredible.