Kiwi fruit

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
no worries, let us know. Plecs also really like peeled grapes if you are ever upto spending ages trying to get the skin off lol.

My plecs especially my LDA25(pitbull plecs) love kiwi and grapes

st24rsap

Apr 21, 2009
UK
no worries, let us know. Plecs also really like peeled grapes if you are ever upto spending ages trying to get the skin off lol.

My plecs especially my LDA25(pitbull plecs) love kiwi and grapes
i think you shoud get some propper plecs doodles that eat meat :D :lol:

plecmom

Jun 2, 2009
AB, Canada
Plecs also really like peeled grapes if you are ever upto spending ages trying to get the skin off lol.
Totally! I have kids who I've had to peel grapes for when they were young... takes a while, but my Plec is like my 4th kid, so I do whatever I can for him... lol!

Irene0100

UK Support Team
May 14, 2009
Norfolk, UK
I dont use citrus, but apples are fine. I put strips with peel on (the peel kelps hold it togethe), then remove just the skin whenthey have sucked the flesh off.
I guess kiwi skin might help hold the flesh so can clip it better?

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
I dont use citrus, but apples are fine. I put strips with peel on (the peel kelps hold it togethe), then remove just the skin whenthey have sucked the flesh off.
I guess kiwi skin might help hold the flesh so can clip it better?
Haven't really had a problem with kiwi breaking up, i just stick a spoon end in it and its been fine, even a screwcumber would be ok. kiwi is more water than air so doesn't have the urge to float.

Doodle

May 4, 2009
Bracknell
Sorry for the delay in replying back

They seemed to love it- well someone did as there was no left in the morning.

And i used a screwcumber just to clarify...;)

Irene0100

UK Support Team
May 14, 2009
Norfolk, UK
good. I tried some strips with skin on asn they chewed it back to the skin , no ill effects.
so another to add to the list. I dont buy kiwi very often, but do when its on offer.