L002 super machines

Fishchick18

Aug 5, 2013
Newcastle
Well about 12 months ago I purchased 3 l002 adults labeled as 2 boy 1 girl, not to bad I thought for 180$. Nothing much was happening and no caving , and no real hairy tails among them so I tracked down a proven breeding boy from Queensland. I wasn't disappointed , a real hairy fella with tude. A few months down the track I had my first spawn:
Temp : 26
Ph : 7
Tank: two foot
Filtration : ug filter , power head and sponge filter
Furniture : lots of driftwood, urns with Anubis and two terra cotta caves
The first spawn wasn't successful as he ate the eggs, maybe I got to excited and peeked to often who knows. The time after that I had 1 surviver which I found months later , as dad decoded to breed with fry in cave and they got squashed . 3 rd time I took him and placed in fry saver to fan in peace, low and behold 2 weeks later about 15 lil tykes whom I relseased into tank. Since then the male had a 3 month break and is going at it every 4 weeks with his three ladies.

They are fed
Hikari algae wafers
Spirilina wafers
Veg flake
Ner era rift lake green
Hbh algae bites
Fresh veg
They are really quick growers and aren't shy to come out and have a munch for the camera

Needles to say I'm super impressed and these are one awsome looking and hardy fish

Attachments

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
hi

well done . are you using rain water or just simple tap water also how big is your female just as i have these any info is always taken on . thank u

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
/

wow well done i want the same my biggest one is 8cm smallest 6.5 or 7cm need to get mine to 10cm like yours what do you feed them plz

Fishchick18

Aug 5, 2013
Newcastle
Yours may not be old enough to breed yet at that size. Fry get sake as adults,veggie flake, hbh always wafers, Hikari wafers, shrimp pellets, algae wafers, new era rift lake cichlid pellet ( green) and veg

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
finally this research getting some were if u claiming they to small i in no position to argue but listen and learn as yours breeding . well done

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
hi

listen to my luck sold them to my brother in law guess what they ended up having eggs you were right one or two must have been breeding size though note he has two bigger ones he already had in tank one of his and one of mine must have breed together . in a way i upset but also i happy for him other bonus i now in his good books . thank u again for all your time and help