For Sale L046 X 4 adults. 2 pairs

Alecksandra

Aug 2, 2016
Australia
Hi everyone,
I have two pairs of zebra plecos available, was sold to me as 2 male and 2 female juveniles around a year ago.
Their all 5-6cms adults now.
I haven’t bred them yet but I’m going to be moving house soon and need to downsize my tanks..
Hoping for a quick sale, let me know if you’re interested or make an offer.

Located central coast nsw.

Terrycatty

May 22, 2022
whats contact number any chance of some photos of each fish? top view and vent if possible, probably abit hard to sex at this size but worth a shot. very keen!

Alecksandra

Aug 2, 2016
Australia
whats contact number any chance of some photos of each fish? top view and vent if possible, probably abit hard to sex at this size but worth a shot. very keen!
Send me ur number and I’ll msg u. I haven’t got a guaranteed sex but that’s what I was told when I purchased them.

bspec

Nov 23, 2021
Hi everyone,
I have two pairs of zebra plecos available, was sold to me as 2 male and 2 female juveniles around a year ago.
I haven’t bred them yet but I’m going to be moving house soon and need to downsize my tanks..

please call me interested

Dec 15, 2022
Hi everyone,

Mate can you please contact me on 0420904641