Size:-3-3.5cm

Sex(if known):-unknown (see below)

Qty available:-4

Price:-$700 each

Postage/shipping available?:-yes shipping available via AAE

Location(if pick up only)?:-pickup also

Photos:-
(Optional)pics when i get a chance

these 4 fish are the smallest from a large spawn and i had intended to keep them to grow up for future colony... no guarantees but i think these 4 fish are likely to be girls... unfortunately some other fish are coming up for sale and i need to raise some bucks... regretful sale... please no time wasters...

poox

Mar 3, 2013
Brisbane
Hi I was just wondering if you had a male and female zebra for sale and how much it would cost to ship to brisbane and if u know how long it takes to ship thanks

Bigjohnnofish

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 15, 2010
Perth, Western Australia
2 zebs are sold.... 2 remaining :)

sorry poox im only selling these at the moment... but i did spot a small zeb in one tank so at a later date i will pull tank down and see if theres anymore...

as for sexing at this size "as per boots" it's only educated guess work... no guarantees as i have stated...

the 4 fish were from a large spawn of 22... 2 local people came to buy 10 each - one took 10 the other took 8 and didnt want the smaller ones... one must assume they were re-selling as i explained it was more likely that the smaller ones would possibly turn out to be females.... i put the last 4 fish in a tank to grow up couple months ago... but you would know this boots hence your comment makes no sense at all :yes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.