WTB L134

Solepic

Oct 14, 2020
Hi all, looking to buy L134 - adults or breeding pairs preferred. Located southern nsw so shipping would be required but I can travel as far as Sydney for the right fish. Thanks in advance

Thichthichoi

Aug 7, 2020
what is your number i might know a guy who has some for sale. as you are a new member i cant PM you directly

Solepic

Oct 14, 2020
what is your number i might know a guy who has some for sale. as you are a new member i cant PM you directly
Could you please ask your friend to make contact with me as I've just arrived at the airport to collect these fish and they were not on the flight and your friends phone is going to voicemail

Solepic

Oct 14, 2020
i didnt give my fiend your number? i thought he had some for sale but they were all sold out.
5 minutes after I posted my number a person claiming to be your friend text me and begun the process of ripping me off $1800. I find it highly unlikely that some random would come across a post with my number within minutes of me posting it, knowing the location was Albury (which I said to you in a different thread) and then make contact with me

Reactions: THOMAS87

Thichthichoi

Aug 7, 2020
pretty funny this community. wasnt going to bother argueing just wanted to help sellers connected with buyer. wasnt even going post but fuk it here it is, my contact that had L134 for sales. he didnt want me to post his contact on here because he has trouble supplying to this regulars. TONY 0416923716 current stock is 4-5 3-4cm asking $100 and 1-2 5-6cm asking $110 GO AND TALK FOR YOURSELF. funny u say about other post, you make it sound like i am the only one that can see your post. can understand your fruastration of getting scammed but dont spill your anger on others.