L144 longfin trio

axle

Sep 4, 2009
Perth Australia
As far as the fins go they are nice, long and straight.
But Im guessing its more the eyes that you want peoples opinions on.
Look great to me but Im in the same boat as you Brenda, never seen them in person.
I hope those 2 small ones turn out to be females for you.

Last edited:

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Never seem longfin L144 before but they seem ok. Were both parents L144 longfin too? Im not sure how the breeding of longfin is achieved, whether you need one or two parents to be long fin:dk:

Jul 9, 2009
sunshinecoast

nice bren , u got what u paid for and from the add i saw u got a great deal , ask techden to put up a photo of the pair he took from here today , they will look the same and i hope they breed true for you<3

Ike

Nov 9, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Wow those look legit! The "L144" I've seen have much more yellow pigment in their hides. Yours have very beautiful finage congratulations.

foti

Apr 20, 2010
Sydney AUS 2206
Lol it's funny this time last year they where no where to be found in Australia but now there everywhere
Very nice trio fins are nice straight and long male is a little pale but as it matures I'm sure will get the darker colour to its body
Congrats
Ps great work on the photos!

Brengun

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 22, 2009
Burrum Heads, Queensland, Australia
I sold off all my bns and to tell the truth I was missing them and was thinking of lf albinos but then those things breed like rabbits and I didn't really want that.

These guys seem quite petite for a bristlenose and I just love those long fins. Hopefully they won't go crazy breeding in high numbers and just give me a more sedate number so I can look after the few better rather than the masses.

They are looking a bit lazy today after they spent all night cleaning every inch of driftwood in the tank. I think they love their new digs. :thumbup: