Other L147

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
they are available, but people are most of the times reluctant to sell. They are not as rare as you think. they are pricy though. cheers jk :thumbup:

cairnsplecs

Jul 11, 2009
cairns
Hi mate some one has a pair on either qldaf or face book think it may of been plecoplanet if u have no luck send me pm will try find link for u were only posted in last couple days look to be a pair as well

fish_madness

Feb 8, 2013
Queensland
ok sweet id love to buy some, what are they worth and are they hard to breed when they get breeding size? also is there other pleco's that look like the L147

cairnsplecs

Jul 11, 2009
cairns
L147 s

User name on qldaf currently about 6 post from top in qld catfish classified section suspected pair $1200 never delt with this seller for recommendation but from picks look the goods if definately chasing this species probably good price considering not many around don't see many advertised any way tittle of classification l s for sale good luck for the hunt

cairnsplecs

Jul 11, 2009
cairns
Some one else mayb able to comment on there value but depends what u call cheap if I was chasing them and they don't come up often I would probably pay $1200 for 1 fish may have to do some more research mate this probably isn't the right area for this kind of posts sorry in advance admin move if need be

Status
Not open for further replies.