For Sale L183's for sale

L777

For sale/wtb?L183 Starlight Bristlenose plecs

Type of fish/goods:- 100% genuine L183's of various ages and bloodlines

Size:-various. fry apro 1-1.5" and others ranging from 2-4"

Sex(if known):-both. fry can't be sexed though.

Qty available:-60+ Trade enquiries welcome.

Price:-fry 6 for £50, 2-3" sexable fish £15 each

Postage/shipping available?:-yes @ cost small box £17.50 for under 2kg next day before 1pm live arrival guarenteed larger boxes available price tba.

Location(if pick up only)?:-Dunstable

Photos:-
(Optional)

Hi

I have loads of genuine L183's for sale from differing bloodlines and of differing age groups, many are true F1's bred from wild caught parents.

I can provide quality groups of mixed bloodlines for breeding projects no problem and have a number of sexable sub adults for sale as well.

For anybody who has had fish from me before I now have available fry from completly new bloodlines which are of just as high quality and unrelated to any of the fish I've sold on here in the past.

Making way for another project.

Regards Chris.

L777

Hi

No more sexable sub adults left for sale and only a limited number of fry left at the moment.

I've had quite a lot of response from people and have had to deal on a first come first served basis. Please note that I do respond in the first instance to PM's left on the message board on this web site which auto generate an email into my normal email account. Therefore a PM is the best way to contact me as stipulated in the ad in the first instance as I don't usually visit this site on a daily basis.

Regards, Chris

Last edited:

L777

Yes I've seen your classified ad where your looking for adult females. I have the fish your looking for but this "MUST BE POSTED OR DELIVERED IN PERSON" is the problem. I won't post adults and I'm certainly not prepared to deliver them in person to Manchester.

Chrisg81

Sep 10, 2014
Reading
Hi how much is postage? May have some more depends on what you got left young or adults.my 4 are doing so well coming out now and munching on some courgette.cheers chris

L777

Hi Chris

Glad they've settled in for you. At the minute posting fish has become very difficult for me due to work commitments and not being able to post mon-fri during post office opening hours anymore. I'm also in talks with someone wanting to buy the lot in one go after christmas which would suit me very well indeed. That may or may not happen but if it does these fish would be available to all as he is a trader on the internet as oposed to a breeder.

That's partly why I've stopped selling for the time being despite having the stock. That proven breeding group is still available that we talked about before though!! and I do have 20 or so other sub adults plus loads of fry. But most of the sub-adults aren't accesible without major upheaval of my display tanks which I just don't have time for right now. Hence things may be on ice until after christmas.

If you were willing to collect again at the wekend maybe we could sort somthing out.

Regards, Chris.

Chrisg81

Sep 10, 2014
Reading
Hi chris thanks for the reply I was thinking after Xmas too it's only a maybe.if I had the money for the group and I would snap them up in a heartbeat but I just don't have the funds which is a shame.its also a shame that you may be giving up your hobbies but can be time consuming cheers chris

L777

Hi Chris

I'm not giving up fishkeeping, or even breeding fish for that matter what I meant when I said that I'm looking at new projects was moving on to different species. Namely L260's, Black venezualen sp cory's, Odessa barbs, Brochis splenens and various killies that have piqued an interest. Just like the rest of us I don't have limitless tank space available (if only) so whilst I've enjoyed breeding L183's I'm now also starting to stagnate and need new and exiting challenges, which isn't the same as more difficult......:D

Regards, Chris.

Last edited: