L333 sexing?

Morice

Mar 10, 2012
Adelaide
A big hello from south Australia,

I have recently added L333 juvies to my community in the hopes to grow them up and get them breeding...

I have 2x at 7cm in size and 3x at 6.5cm in size and although I have read they need to be 7.5-8.5cm I was wondering if anybody can give me an idea of what I might have and secondly how long it will likely be till they reach maturity.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
hi,

Agree, they seem to have different head shapes and they are in my view still too small to sex. Maturity is normally reached at the 3-4year mark, I think you might have 8-12months to go.
When you take photos for ID or sexing, please make sure you have a white background, the photos are sharp and clear and if you do groups shots mark thm with a number. It just really does help us. thks jk :thumbup:

Morice

Mar 10, 2012
Adelaide
Hey,

thanks for the info and advice on taking better ID shots. getting these pics were hard enough but Ill try harder next time.

I thought that they would be too young after reading the breeding log on here but my question was answered perfectly I think.

I will wait another 8 months or so and get some better pics up. at least now I have a rough idea the that there is a mix of M/F

Thanks again