laying on there backs?

timkel

May 30, 2009
Northants
One of my bn's does it regular and today i caught one of my clowns doing it.I did read somewhere that basicly they have fallen asleep on there wood,and then fell off lol.Just wondered if anyone else has experienced this,and maybe have a different explanation for it?:D

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
my bristlenoses do it every night and I saw my L200 once, in his cave on his back. Bristlenoses seem to be the main one that do this.

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
My LDA33 does it all the time, yeah they effectively nod off and stop sucking. scares the hell out of us to start with.

plecmom

Jun 2, 2009
AB, Canada
omg rotfl! That pic had me laughing, my kids think I've spazzed out laughing at the computer. This is soooooooooooo cool. I personally have never seen it. I tell ya if I did I'd freak thinking the poor thing passed away...:lol:

Irene0100

UK Support Team
May 14, 2009
Norfolk, UK
yes mine do it it sometimes, I take it as a good sign thet they are relaxed and dont feel threatened in their environment.

my little marbled BN even does it when he is relaxed and should be guarding young!

N2Biomes

Apr 21, 2009
CT USA
Yep, my BNs are especially likely to nod off and be on their backs. It always gives me a start to see them like this LOL!

plecmom

Jun 2, 2009
AB, Canada
omg another funny picture! That is so awesome... reminds me of my hubby while listening to the kids babble a book to him... laying there with his head back and mouth open.