Merchandise

FF MkII

Retired Staff
Apr 28, 2009
North Yorks
I remember seeing a site where you (plecoplanet) would only pay for the t shirts that you sold. you gave them your logo and whenever you wanted one just tell them. I'll have a snoop around

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
cool, i found a couple of them-did mugs too but worked out quite expensive, something like £9 for the mug and that was wholesale price i think.

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
was reading old threads, so what never happened here? great idea that petered out? t-shirts, bumper stickers, we need SOMETHING.... gotta/wanna show off our favs :dk:
Georgie

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Hey Georgie
The ideas didn't peter out, the funds are kinda tight at the moment. Something we was concerned about was buying a lot of items and them not selling. We also looked into things like cafepress which are perfect however we didn't feel comfortable with the overall pricing of items, seemed far too expensive for members. We do have a plan for raising some funds to get the ball rolling and I am going to put up a poll tonight to see exactly what everyone is most interested in having :D

ccole

Jan 15, 2011
norfolk
i agree - totally up for it!! im willing to give my services to help im a graphic designer.

what about mouse mats?!?>!

ccole

Jan 15, 2011
norfolk
hey guys-
i was having a look around and speaking to some people i know and i came up with these prices - i didnt know maybe if people paid upfront... these prices are plus p&p. It is bulk buy but not that bulk!
30 bumpers stickers £70 (£2.33each)
10 pens £30 (£3 each)
t-shirts £6.50 each
50 pens £65 (£1.30 each)

does that get all this anyfurther than where the idea was before?

maybe we could do a thing where orders wont be sent out until it reaches the number of people we need- if it didnt get to the number we need no harm no foul?!

Last edited:

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
hey guys-
i was having a look around and speaking to some people i know and i came up with these prices - i didnt know maybe if people paid upfront... these prices are plus p&p. It is bulk buy but not that bulk!
30 bumpers stickers £70 (£2.33each)
10 pens £30 (£3 each)
t-shirts £6.50 each
50 pens £65 (£1.30 each)

does that get all this anyfurther than where the idea was before?

maybe we could do a thing where orders wont be sent out until it reaches the number of people we need- if it didnt get to the number we need no harm no foul?!
:hi:

Thanks for looking around and also thanks for offering your services:)
The logo's, we do already have, thanks to Smithrc(Russell) who has done pretty much all the the designing on PP so far.
What type of pens are they?

ccole

Jan 15, 2011
norfolk
anything i can do to help :)

they are these ball point htings with a rubber tip....

hope the picture helps!

Attachments

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
cool, hope there is enough iterest...I voted :) thanks ,it's a great idea hopefully will come to fruition.
Georgie