mrs sucks

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Had to download those pics to my comp, ive uploaded them as attachments so peeps can see them, also lightened them.

DSC00088[3].jpg
DSC00076[1].jpg

Moved to id forum.

mr sucks

Mar 7, 2010
manchester
thanks doodles me not very good at that kind of thing i will also try and get a better picture when i can dont like taking her out she seems to get very stressed easy compared with my albino ancistrus thanks guys

Irene0100

UK Support Team
May 14, 2009
Norfolk, UK
hi, may not need to take her out, take pics in eve when room is dark, or duller than tank, but tank lights on -it reduces reflection of glass. use flash and take at angle to glass to reduce flash reflection. try and get more pics of all angles, thickness of body, and tail.
Is it an L15? As I think its a peckolptia type, they are one of the hardest to sex IMHO.
looking at thick fins would suggest a poss male to me, but hair on the lower body would help confirm that and thats best viewed with a flash pic. I sometimes cant even see the hair close up, but on a flash the hairs reflect better.

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
talk about a toughy, first pic i would have said was L015 without a doubt, 2nd pic i would have leant towards a young L134, which would also mean that L140 couldn't be ruled out lol.
i would have to assume that pic 2 is showing slightly off colours and that it is actually L015, but would love to see some more pics of it