My over grown and neglected tank

SS317

Jan 14, 2011
Nsw
The start of the driftwood is in, don't like the color on the back of the tank and I'm not sure what color to go with. Sorry for the crap iPhone pic

ccole

Jan 15, 2011
norfolk
'the fish you value' you took the fish you value out??? shouldn't we all value EVERY fish we have?:?? but the tank does look amazing as it is in my own single opinion. respect

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
stunning indeed. I would also just add some Java fern, tie it down with fishing line and voila. well done so far. cheers jk :thumbup:

SS317

Jan 14, 2011
Nsw
'the fish you value' you took the fish you value out??? shouldn't we all value EVERY fish we have?:?? but the tank does look amazing as it is in my own single opinion. respect
I see what your saying but to get a hand full of tetras out of a 2ft deep tank as heavily planted as it was would be almost impossible.

SS317

Jan 14, 2011
Nsw
Put some more wood in today, I'm thinking one more bit on the left side but I'll see how I go. Sorry iPhone pic

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
love the wood and the backround color is great , a good backdrop color to bring out the warm wood tones. very nice ! keep us posted pls,
thanks, georgie

SS317

Jan 14, 2011
Nsw
love the wood and the backround color is great , a good backdrop color to bring out the warm wood tones. very nice ! keep us posted pls,
thanks, georgie
Thanks georgie
Once I get the last bits of wood in I'll take some good pics and post them. I'm still undecided on if I should put some needle java fern in there or not, I'm kinda liking the all wood look it's a nice change from the planted tanks and bare discus tanks I've had.

Rob