new additions

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
want to thank everyone for their expertise in tropical fish . The info helped me choose a fish I have come to love ....and will be adding more. I got 7 rummy nose tetra ,love the tight schooling. Will go back for more soon. Could only get 7 yesterday as I also picked up an L128 :woohoo:
Hope to get 15 or so rummys to complete the school. Appreciate members' knowledge and willingness to give me the pros and cons on my choices , and I was able to get the best fit for my tank.

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
very nice indeed. love the rummy noses. the redder the nose the better the water quality is. An jealous that you have the L128. cheers jk :thumbup:

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
thanks guys, the rummys noses are pretty red, i really dig their tails too, but most of all, love the tight school they keep. Can't wait to get more. I have some pics of them but the tank glass was not clean,but will try to post .

Yeah, thanks, been waiting for the L128's and they had some small ones over a month ago, got one then , and they got some largrer ones in recently, so I nabbed one , hoping a female, but not sure, saw the other post and will try to get a good shot to post. I am stoked either way.. my 54g trigon was looking so empty and now i have more dither, and finally have some plecs!
Next , i am waiting for some L34's..but must be patient.... for the 30g, love them too. thanks guys