our 26 zebra loaches together !

gooner

May 13, 2009
milton keynes
Hi i hope i have posted this properly and you can actually view the video :lol:

I had only added the 18 new zebra's about an hour before this video was taken they settled in so quickly it was brilliant :clap: :woohoo:

The tank now has
2 x common plecs 12 inches and 10 inches
5 x clown loaches
26 x zebra loaches
7 x odessa barbs 1 of these you may be able to see in the video has nearly completely lost it's red stripe down it's middle it has been like that for about 4 months and as far as i can tell it's doing fine :dk: if anyone has an explanation for this please let me know :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhROUkQkwJ0

Last edited:

Rabbit

Retired Staff
Apr 21, 2009
Auckland, NZ
Nice, you don't keep any plants in there? We have just had one of the local blokes manage to spawn Pakistani loachs by mistake, his tank was riddled with out of control wisteria :dk:

gooner

May 13, 2009
milton keynes
Nice, you don't keep any plants in there? We have just had one of the local blokes manage to spawn Pakistani loachs by mistake, his tank was riddled with out of control wisteria :dk:

No we don't have any plants in the tank at the minute because of the 2 commons they choose not to have plants :lol::lol:

We tried some real plants when the tank was first set up but about 2 hours after our 2 common plecs were added they decided they didn't like them and uprooted them and the plants were all floating about :wb: and after replanting them many times over the course of 3 days :wb::wb: i gave up :lol:

Pakistani loaches cool i like those :yes: i might get some of those next if bubbles will allow me to have any more tanks :lol::lol:

Thanks for viewing the video people i will try and get some pics or a vid of our blue phantom next but he is being a bit shy and he is bloody fast :lol::lol: