pick which cories i buy from this list

foti

Apr 20, 2010
Sydney AUS 2206
please help me pick which cories i should buy from this list provided

hi which corries would you recomend be my new project to rasie and one day breed?

Schwarzii
San Juan
Melanistius
Hastatus
Elegans
Delphax
Arcuatus
Reticulatus

p.s if anyone is breeding the green lazor please pm me thank you all for your help

Last edited:

foti

Apr 20, 2010
Sydney AUS 2206
thanks for that mate is it there look you like about them or because there hard to source? as these are wild caught!
thank you i hope others can help out lol

D-MAC

Jul 24, 2009
Lossiemouth
www.danditropicals.co.uk
Are these all that's available to you? or are they ones you already have? I find most of these sell well but that's more down to them being the cheaper corys to purchase...If I was to breed corys I would be looking at Adolfoi, Sterbae and maybe panda as these sell themselves... I am currently growing on a batch of Green Lazers which I hope to get going at some point...Good luck with whatever you decide to go with.:thumbup:

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
I have adolfoi, leopardis and sterbai . Find the others in Australia hard to get and expensive to a certain degree. Have bred the Sterbai and Leopardis. Adolfoi soon I hope. Green lasers are very expensive so to speak, but stunners. just like a challange to breed stuff out ofthe ordinary. cheers jk :thumbup:

foti

Apr 20, 2010
Sydney AUS 2206
yeah these are the wild caught that are here already that i can just buy as they have been released from quarantine and i dont have to import others and wait !

as for sterbai i have a trio 2xm 1xf
i also have 5 albinos i know not rare at all but they are breeding like crazy so im happy with them!

i thought take the advanage will its there ?

Dec 5, 2010
melbourne
The reticulatus are awesome aswell as the schwarzii. If you decide to get either count me in haha. I have a colony of ten green lazer but not at breeding age

Gem400

May 18, 2009
Barnsley,UK
Melanistius, Delphax and Arcuatus are very rarely bred, although they are good looking fish I wouldn't purchase as a breeding project

foti

Apr 20, 2010
Sydney AUS 2206
lol i never did buy any just couldnt get the funds sourted but they also ended up being german stock not WC !
so to me there price was good not worth putting funds which i dont have into it

:(

sorry for wasting your time guys it was a big let down from my end