Please help ID

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
hi

hi i sure had one or two of them i also could not get a 100% id as hardly anyone in au has these if exact ones i had i was in a toss with few numbers thinking it one of them i even bought excess books to try id if anything made even more difficult as many numbers look the same . is this specimen roughly 15cm if so may well be same one or ones i had or have and that the case we should try breed them look go through your l number books and all u can do is try i have few numbers been trying long time work out what they are hell i even asked long time members of forum to id them no1 came close lol so was forced to pick them there own numbers judging by substantial evidence of what i thought they were and let all know this my opinion by doing my research . get back to me as this could be good news

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
Hello anfo, in her mail she does state " guessing peckoltia 377 " and I am tending to also go with her, the L002 and L377 seem similar, but looking again at the photos it does seem closer to the L377. can you get us photo from side , bottom front and back ? only next time you do a clean or anything etc, as I know they can wedge themselves into a cave very tight lol. cheers jk :thumbup: