Post Your Tank Shots Here

JordenD

Feb 9, 2011
indiana
so after looking at 11 pages of tanks that make my take look like a goldfish bowl i am going to put my tank on here too. not to compete or compare cause i dont even stand a chance but to look back on later on when i get more knowledge and experience. yes im a newby and this is my tank. :p

its a 20gal tank,
it has an 18in plant light in it (was hoping to grow more algea but has yet to improve the growth at all.)
it has an aqueon filter
some driftwood (that makes the water brown? idk why)
and a little thing of mondo grass.
also a heater set at 80 degrees F (28c i think. lol.)
it houses
3x hillstream loaches
1x common plec
1x butterfly plec
1x longfin plec
1x albino bn plec
1x clown plec (im sorry i dont know the L#'s yet)
1x albino polypomus
3x sunburst platys

now to figure out how to get the picture on here. lol.
i hope this works.

ccole

Jan 15, 2011
norfolk
Woo moo that is a great collection of tanks-would love to see the inhabits that go with them.complete respect to those aquatic green hands of yours. Cole

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
thanks jk, I had to use fake plants as no green thumb,and believe me I have tried. Will accept any criticisim, anything needing to be changed up ? Trigons are not the easiest tanks to get a natural look, so any ideas, please send my way . I know the plastic plant on the left looks cheesy , but the harlequin raspboras sleep in there , so I left it for them. The other plants are silk . Let me know if any better ideas, thanks

Steve C

Dec 14, 2009
Plymouth, Devon
My Rio180. We've moved twice in last 9 months and this was set up rather rapidly as the last move took longer than expected. Sorry it's not a great photo as taken with my tablet.

Tikibirds

Nov 7, 2012
New York
There aren't any plecos yet but here is my 20 gallon female betta soerity with one gender confused male and a 5 gallon setup for Sluggles.
I want to move the clown pleco into the 20G.

Attachments

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
Hi Laura, very nice 20g , and you have a green thumb for plants (something I can never seem to do well) nice job ! Thanks for sharing :)