Recomendation on a LFS in Bristol

ST2

May 1, 2009
Swindon Massive
Hi all, what a nice place this looks!,

Its my GF's birthday tomorow so both got the day off and i said i would take her shopping for the day (happy days:wb:)

I am hoping to sneek in a visit to a LFS in bristol if any of you guys could recomend one to me please!

Thanks in advance

st24rsap

Apr 21, 2009
UK
Hi ST2, there is also a maidenhead aquatics and another store, cant remember the name. Im sure thegeeman will be on later tonight and be able to tell you the names of the shops.

Glad you found the site mate

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
Piff paff puff :D:D:D

Not much happening plec wise in Bristol at the moment but as Kev said Maidenhead by Brislington has loads of Cories and a dozen or so of different plecs. They do have some nice L333 @ 45 a pop.

Wyevale Garden Centre
Hicks Gate
keysham
Bristol
BS31 2AD
(tel)0117 9772955 (fax)0117 9772956

There is also Parkers over at Frampton Cotteral but again at the moment has hardly any plecs

Parkers Aquatic & Garden Centre
Wotton Road
Iron Acton
BS37 9XA
Bristol (U.K.)

But if it was me the main 2 LFS to visit at the moment are Maidenhead Thornbury who have loads of cories and some really nice plecs

Wyevale Garden Centre
Milbury Heath
Wotton Under Edge
Gloucestershire
GL12 8QH
(tel)01454 414449 (fax)01454 412402

And Aquajardin just off the M5 J12 which is the best around IMO and well worth a visit not a massive selection of fish but its a very well presented LFS with lots of bargains

Blooms Garden Centre
Bath Road
Haresfield
Gloucester
GL10 3DP

Tel: 01452 724341

Have a nice day:hi:

thegeenius

ST2

May 1, 2009
Swindon Massive
Thanks alot for the ablve info Gee, let's see how tomorow pan's out, might even visit two if i'm lucky. All depends on how much i spend on her, and fingers crossed that will not be alot :)

st24rsap

Apr 21, 2009
UK
buy her a few plecs :lol:

I visited the maiden head and was very impressed a couple of weeks back.

would'nt the best place to visit in Bristol be Gee's shed?:D
:goodpost:

or pop down to mine again, lots of plecs for sale :yes:

ST2

May 1, 2009
Swindon Massive
Well after walking around Bristol all morning and afternoon holding shopping bags....

We went for lunch at TGI's then we stopped at the Maidenhead and came away with nothing. Took a drive down too Aquajardwhatever and found an L066, paid £31.50 for him, which i thought was good, nice and chubby.

I know its the wrong forum for sexing, but don't want to double post etc, can someone confirm that he is a male?