Royal ID please. Think L190.

Paul

Oct 3, 2009
Hampshire, England.
Picked up this guy today, store manager wasn't completely certain on ID but thinks 190. On comparison to pictures I looked up on research it looked like 190, just want your opinions on it please.

Sorry for the not so great pictures, only got my iPhone to take them on. He's got a really flat stomach which is a bit worrying, but got loads of food and vegi's in the house for him to chow down on. He's really active and loves just sitting on the glass.

He measures in at just over 7".

Paul

matubula

Retired Staff
May 7, 2009
Chester, UK
I would agree with L190. Sweet potato has always been a good introductory food for me. Im sure he will be fine for you, is this your first royal?

Paul

Oct 3, 2009
Hampshire, England.
Yeh he's settled in fine, eaten a giant prawn all to himself and is now currently going to town on a slice of mango. Pooping everywhere too.

Paul

Paul

Oct 3, 2009
Hampshire, England.
Only used prawns because Mum had just used all the vegetables in a Sunday roast :(. She's picking more up today. Prawns have always been a hit with all my plecs so just wanted to get something in that tummy of his.

He's made it through the night no problems. Has a few small white marks on his tummy. Unsure if this is where his tummy was a bit shrunken or if it's sand or something else. Anyone got any idea? He refuses to let me take a picture now and hides if I go near the tank with my phone.

Paul