Sport relief 2012 - please help!

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
Hi folks,
This year my wife decided it would be good to run the sport relief mile, so we have entered the whole family. I'll be running it with our 9 year old daughter, Willow, she is a pretty good runner so should manage the 1 mile with relative ease (next year we will do the 3 mile and see how she goes).
It will be a fair challenge though for my wife and our 7 year old son Max, neither are very keen on running so Willow and I will leave them to it and wait for them at the finishing line lol.
Its all for a good cause so please click the link below and give what you can, any help is greatly appreciated.
any thanks, Brian and family
http://my.sportrelief.com/sponsor/gallopingglovers

xingu

Apr 26, 2009
DXB
Just waiting for a new credit card to be delivered and I can pop some towards this.

Good on you Gallopers ;)

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
Just waiting for a new credit card to be delivered and I can pop some towards this.

Good on you Gallopers ;)
Cheers Mike.
The mrs came up with the team name, ironic really as there is no way she will be galloping anywhere by the end of the mile lol

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: well done all come on an support this :woohoo: