Staff Changes

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
As we now have lots of members from Australia plus many joining every month, we thought it would be a good time to increase our Aus staff. Mooo has agreed to join the Support team and We are very pleased to have her onboard. So a big welcome to Mooo:clap::clap::clap:

Stan(Shenzhenluohan) will be stepping down due to a big change that will be taking up his time but hopefully in the future he will be coming back as staff. Would like also to take this opportunity to thank Stan for the work and time he has put into Plecoplanet.

For future positions, if anyone is interested then please feel free to drop Me or Scatz a pm. All interested parties would be considered.

macvsog23

Pleco Profiles Team - RIP FRIEND
May 1, 2009
Bristol
Hi

despite the trend I seem to show of digging at our staff from Aus
I do belive the Stan has done a great job

Thanks mate

Regards Bob

Mooo

Aug 11, 2010
Jervis Bay, NSW, Au
Thank You Stan for all your support ..:eek:) Wishing you all the best..

I'm honored to take on the role...Thanks everyone, I will do my best...:eek:)

matubula

Retired Staff
May 7, 2009
Chester, UK
What would a staff member, support team'er, moderator do on a daily basis? I imagine a lot of the work is unseen and unnoticed.

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
What would a staff member, support team'er, moderator do on a daily basis? I imagine a lot of the work is unseen and unnoticed.
the main thing we ask from staff, whether mod or support team, is to be active, polite and welcoming to new members, and to make sure no post goes unanswered, also to help promote the site where possible.
obviously mods have other jobs such as editing/ deleting posts where needed and to "moderate" as and when the need arises

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Also new are Gecko to cover Asia and dw1305 who is filling a UK slot.

So welcome to both and its good having you on the team:clap::clap::clap: