Staff Vacancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Plecoplanet has a brand new staff position available. As our facebook fan page has grown quite a lot, we would like someone to come onboard and help with the day to day running.

Im interested, what would be expected of me?
We need the page to have regular daily updates and news from the forum( hot threads with links, random profiles from the profile forum, POTM and COTM links), build up the gallery with comp winners(with permission from photo owners), also to promote the fan page and forum. Help with ideas or suggestions that would benefit the page.

Ok, sounds good,any special requirements for the position?
You must have a facebook account or we will not be able to add you as admin of the fan page. Some knowledge of FBML would be an advantage although not essential. Youmust be fairly active both on PP and FB.

Cool, so what do I get out of it?
Not only will you get to be staff on the fb page, you will also be given a Support Team(Facebook Fan Page) position on Plecoplanet:clap:

Excellent, what if I still have questions or would like to apply?
Anyone can apply, all you need to do is contact either myself or scatz:)

This position will be open for a period of 1 week from post date, We will then look at who is interested and make a decision within 2 days and let everyone know via pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.