Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009

Saturday 27th June + Sunday 28th June

Fishy Friends Aquatics
Basildon
Essex
SS16 5AY
http://www.fishyfriendsaquatics.co.uk

some plecos available, very big selection of not so general community fish, stacks of rainbows & corydoras. and a huge selction of malawis.

10% off for PP members

Exclusive to Plecoplanet Members

Free L18 Golden Nugget to the first 2 PP members to shake my(Alans) hand - only 2 available.

Any questions please contact Alan/silverdub

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
i wish you all the best for the weekend mate, hopefully, you'll get some decent traffic through the shop, i'd love to come and say hi but will have to wait for now

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
Went to this place a while back and can tell you its worth the visit if you have time. Its one of those shops where each lap you do of the tanks you always see something you didnt before. A great selection of cories and some really nice stuff stashed out the back:)

Alan will gladly take you all for a starbucks aswell:woohoo::woohoo:

Cheers

thegeenius

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
lol.

I will definitely get up there sometime, hopefully sooner rather than later.

ryannxs

May 3, 2009
london
Went to this place a while back and can tell you its worth the visit if you have time. Its one of those shops where each lap you do of the tanks you always see something you didnt before. A great selection of cories and some really nice stuff stashed out the back:)

Alan will gladly take you all for a starbucks aswell:woohoo::woohoo:

Cheers

thegeenius
and buy you kfc!

SilverDub

Apr 27, 2009
Yeap you missed out on the discount:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
And the free golden nugget.

Dad had mentioned someone had bought all the 199s marked up as 134s.

How are they settling in, I'll stop by and collect some more for you (they had over in there so I'll try to get the females for you.

* Lisa, we had a good weekend business wise and got a new pleca holic onboard she bought a stunning L241 that we had. Think she is soon discover the bug.

Sadly knowone claimed the free nugget and they both got sold today.

I'll do another offer again soon but will plan ahead a bit better.

Thanks PP for your support