mr benga

Nov 3, 2010
manchester
For sale/wtb? wanted male 309

Type of fish/goods:- l 309

Size:- about 3 inch

Sex(if known):- male

Qty available:- 1 only

Price:- 30/40 quid must be able to post or deliver,or may swap.

Postage/shipping available?:-

Location(if pick up only)?:- manch m9 oqw

Photos:-
(Optional)

JoePlec

Aug 27, 2010
Rainhill, Merseyside
Couple of comments been deleted here is there a reason? Id like to know if i said something im not allowed to so i dont make the same mistake again? :dk:

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
Couple of comments been deleted here is there a reason? Id like to know if i said something im not allowed to so i dont make the same mistake again? :dk:
on the classifieds forums, only posts directly relevant to the sale/ request are permitted, all off topic/ irrelevant posts are deleted, nothing you said personally, just the rules that were set up to protect the sellers/ buyers on here thats all.

ps. this and other off topic posts will be deleted soon lol

FF MkII

Retired Staff
Apr 28, 2009
North Yorks
Sorry mate, my mistake. i should have let you know why i deleted them. My apologies

JoePlec

Aug 27, 2010
Rainhill, Merseyside
on the classifieds forums, only posts directly relevant to the sale/ request are permitted, all off topic/ irrelevant posts are deleted, nothing you said personally, just the rules that were set up to protect the sellers/ buyers on here thats all.

ps. this and other off topic posts will be deleted soon lol
Thanks.