Wheres my Premiun members icon gone

Zebra Pleco

Retired Staff
Nov 18, 2010
Gardenstown, NE Scotland
www.zebra-plec.com
Just logged in today and saw I have lost my Premium Members Icon thingy ma jig logo. I thought possibally my subscription had expired, so went intio my Control Panel and checked there, but it didn't show anything.

So thought, yup, its expired, so I have just donated again via paypal and still nothing showing. Also when you subcribe again, where can you see where the expiry date is, just so that I can renew in the future.

Also can a paypal subscription be setup, so that it automatically takes my donation, when it expires.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
Hi, sorry Stuart, haven't forgotten about this, its easy enough to upgrade your account back to premium, but we need to see whats happened to the automatic renewel, will get back to you and get this sorted asap

Pirarucu

Jan 6, 2010
Gold Coast (Queensland)
Same problem (no premium icons)

I have the same problem as zebra pleco...i've lost the premium icons...renewed my subscription on the 2-11-2011 as my older one was to expire on 4-11-2011 and all my premium stuff has vanished :dk: could admin look into this please...thank you Pirarucu :thumbup:

kl3ggy

Dec 19, 2011
Ipswich, QLD
Don't mean to jump on the bandwagon aswell, but i recently just bought a premium membership, however i see no difference, and i see I'm still classed as a Member.

Thanks

bre

Apr 21, 2009
Newcastle, Australia
Hi Kl3gg

Please allow us a day or 2 to look into this issue. Once we are aware of the failure for ones subscription to be activated we can get it sorted pretty quickly.

thanks.

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
That should be all subs sorted for now, any more problems please just post here or drop me a pm, and thanks to all those that have subscribed