ZEBRA ADULTS

simon

Jul 25, 2015
sydney
Have two very large mature adult Zebra plecos, L046, 10-11cm. Have extra males in my two colonies.
$1400 each. Located on Central Coast prefer not to freight.
Please no time wasters or photo collectors.

Text me on 0413-005000

Reactions: johnbetta397

johnbetta397

Feb 26, 2023
its not very common to see zebra adult plecos for sale as they are very pricey and porder linning on extinced in the country of orign in the wild and they arent very easy to breed or maintain so buyer bewere i am sure the seller is being honest and legit but phots say more than works if u can not see what your buying it can be a costly risk honesty plays a big part in fish keeping breeding and selling if members wont do pics or vids then its to great a risk its like playing with fire sooner or later you get burned

simon

Jul 25, 2015
sydney
Thanks John for your informative article( NOT), obviously anyone that is serious will request photos and they will be provided with many photos. Im just sick of photo collectors and people bombing other peoples adds which only interfers when people are trying to get a sale.

johnbetta397

Feb 26, 2023
Thanks John for your informative article( NOT), obviously anyone that is serious will request photos and they will be provided with many photos. Im just sick of photo collectors and people bombing other peoples adds which only interfers when people are trying to get a sale.
i respect that

johnbetta397

Feb 26, 2023
Have two very large mature adult Zebra plecos, L046, 10-11cm. Have extra males in my two colonies.
$1400 each. Located on Central Coast prefer not to freight.
Please no time wasters or photo collectors.

Text me on 0413-005000
its just there was an other fish forum the zebra plecos where for sale but that turned out to be a scam i wasnt trying to say u where doing the same i know your selling the zebra plecos and its a 110 % true what your selling i wasnt trying to be mean or nasty it did come a cross that way i am sorry for that