309s to sex please

Joby

Retired Staff
Aug 9, 2009
West Midlands
This is my group of 4 309s and I'd like an idea on sexes please. They were bought from Pier as 2 possible males and 2 females but to be honest they all have very minimal bristles so am clueless :dk:

These are the best pics I could get zz:

This is 3 of the 4

Plec 1

plec 2

plec 3

plec 4

RobHarrison

Mar 29, 2010
Bolton, NW Uk
They look female like, but my females have no bristles what so ever and some of yours do, seeing as they were from the same batch im unsure to what you have! Could always get a male this weekend

Male and Female of Mine to compair to

Last edited:

Joby

Retired Staff
Aug 9, 2009
West Midlands
They look female like, but my females have no bristles what so ever and some of yours do, seeing as they were from the same batch im unsure to what you have! Could always get a male this weekend

Male and Female of Mine to compair to

Thanks Rob that pic really helps, well scrutinise them some more, am hoping at least one male in there as there are slight bristles. Maybe they need a little more growing as they were the smallest ones that were left :dk:

RobHarrison

Mar 29, 2010
Bolton, NW Uk
Mine are 4" long now your probably right about growing them on a little, one of yours does have bristles quite clearly just there very small, id go with a male as my females dont have any at all, im sure you have both sexes in your group