Please sex these Peppermints

fishbowl

May 14, 2009
Sydney
Hi, I've had these peppermints for close to 2.5 years now. The smaller one (2 little bristles) is around 7-8 cm, while the larger one (bristles on the side) is 9 cm. I thought I had a pair, but since there's been no action, I thought to seek professional advice.
There's also a third one which I couldn't catch around 9cm, with similar bristle growth as the larger one in the photos?

Thanks in advance.

JoePlec

Aug 27, 2010
Rainhill, Merseyside
They look like 2 females so i guess you have 3 females... I cant see any nose bristles just lip bristles. Heres a pic of a Male i once had which might help you out.

fishbowl

May 14, 2009
Sydney
Peppermints

In reponse to foti, I bought these as fry at 3-4 cm, and had them for 2.5 years. Sizes are between 8 and 9 cm. The larger one has been in a 4 footer, whereas the smaller one has been in a 2 footer. Does that help?

Also thanks JoePlec, from your response does it mean that females can have lip bristles, but not nose bristles? Is that the differentiating point?

fishbowl

May 14, 2009
Sydney
Peppermints

Thanks Lornek8, from the age, and sizing above, would it be safe to say they're all females?
I was under the impression the peppermints were a bit different in gender characteristics from the common/albino bns!