Any Thoughts?

macvsog23

Pleco Profiles Team - RIP FRIEND
May 1, 2009
Bristol

Not got a clue first Time I have seen a B/N with big spots and a forked tail??
Wild Caught Poss Columbia.

2" long quite wide heads

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
I see you used the pics I took mac :lol::lol:

I have seen these tonight and I have never seen bn,s like it.......unless L182 etc look like this when about 2.5"tl?.

Nice big spots and the tail looks awesome. You cant really see from the pics but they have ultra white tips that are almost like filaments.

I hope they turn out to be something really nice

Cheers

thegeeman

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
Why not L255
If mac has any pics from above then you will see that they dont have that triangle look with the massive head. Unless 255 isnt the spotted medusa lol.

I think they were labelled as 182 so was just curious. I am pretty sure that these will turn out to be something abit on the rare side though.

Cheers

thegeeman

JoePlec

Aug 27, 2010
Rainhill, Merseyside
If mac has any pics from above then you will see that they dont have that triangle look with the massive head. Unless 255 isnt the spotted medusa lol.

I think they were labelled as 182 so was just curious. I am pretty sure that these will turn out to be something abit on the rare side though.

Cheers

thegeeman
I can rule L182 out straight away. Whatever they are they are stunning. If labelled as L182 i take it they were a bargain haha

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
Hello,

Am I will go with the LDA03. very nice fish indeed. cheers jk :thumbup:
Just googled and thats a pretty good match jk. The only thing different is the transulcent tail but I presume this will darken with maturity??. I couldnt see any spots the tail either:dk:

Cheers

thegeeman